Thursday, June 10, 2010

just so much...






WOW!!!! What a summer this is shaping into. We had a great kick off in Arkansas with a wonderful holiday weekend. Planning on another trip up this summer and can't wait. So great to spend time with loved ones. Working full time and going to school full time so that is one big UGH..... Grad classes have started for me and well, UGH..... Loving The Village this summer as well. Have gone up to Denton a couple times and going this Sunday with one of our student workers. She hasn't been to church for a long time and I am blessed beyond measure to be sharing this time with her. Have such sweet friends from church, we have formed a dinner club with the girls and it's just hours, I mean hours, of laughing and having a great time. Really enjoying getting to know Lauren a little better and she just blesses me. Sat together in Wednesday night Elder-led prayer and it was a sweet little gift. Chandler is just on fire. I think this week's message was the best yet for me. That cat is just so on and I love that he allows himself to be totally free and used by God. My home is going to be crazy this summer. Justin comes home, Madison flys down, the boys are in and out. Fun, Fun, Fun!!!!! I just sit and smile when I think about where I am. God is just unfolding this life for us so unbelievably, amazingly, graciously. I just am tickled pink. I LOVE GOD!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment