Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Just wanted to say HI!!!!!!

So it has been crazy busy and the summer is just flying by out of no where. I have had just one blessing after another!!! I have loved being a part of The Village church this summer. God has shown me such amazing grace through so many people I can't even speak!!!!! It has been so much fun just sharing time with so many people, laughing like crazy, sharing life, and experiencing God. I can honestly say I never thought I could come so far, so wonderfully, with such great people. It is amazing to be back to life and living it for Christ ALONE!!!!

Justin is home, the boys are back soon, and Madison is on his way!!! To have all my babies in the same time zone is just too much!!! I have such a wonderful man of God in Justin, such a blessing of two beautiful sons that I am walking the journey with. It is again just too much for words.

I truly can't see how someone could live without giving credit to God. For seeing his beautiful handy work in our daily lives. A day without praising Him is beyond my comprehension. Nothing is easy, nothing is without a trying time but everything is beautiful in His time!!!!

I just can't tell you how much I love God!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment