Sunday, July 4, 2010

So much to say!!!

That title alone should make you smile coming from me!!!!

Okay, so let's start off with sports. It's just not my summer! Cubs need to step it up. I'm getting a little discouraged. Went to a game last summer and it was so fun!! I love the Cubs. Come on guys!!! World Cup next, the only saving grace for me has been Germany. Thank you Germany!! You made the cup for me. Was so sick after Ghana but Germany made my day so I'm feeling much better. Tennis, Oh heaven help me. I went to ESPN. com this morning and almost threw up. I dislike Nadal greatly. Blah, Blah, Blah... He makes me sick. My man Roger gets knocked out by a 16th seed. What is happening this summer??????

Moving on... The summer has been great! What's the reason you might ask?????? GOD!!! Done nothing special, no new love, no big trips, just a wonderful, peaceful, sweet time with my Lord. That has made this the best summer ever. Just He and I. What a beautiful season to be learning such a sweet peace and joy in Him alone. I thought this would be the worst being alone and not having this just kickin' summer but it has been so sweet and I have had just one sweet blessing after another. I love God and the wonderful joy He gives us!!!!

Few big things... Justin comes July 19th for two weeks, Madison comes July 25th for four days and the boys will be home on the 24th. Yes, that's right!! The four boys all to myself for four glorious days and I can't wait!! So many plans, so much fun. sidenote: that's part of the wonderful summer blessings from God.

It's been the best summer and I love it!!!!!

Oh, Happy 4th everyone!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment