Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Things that make me happy!!!!

Right now I have a lot of things that make me happy. Please understand that I still struggle with the guilt of my past relationship and the scars it has left on all but it's not where God wants me to plant myself so I am gonna talk tonight about things that make me happy. So, here we go!!!
1) That I have The Office and am given so many chances each day to make funny office comments to myself.
2) I work with some awesome people. They make me laugh, smile, giggle, breath in a breathe of content, love me, care for me, and walk the whole thing out with me.
3) I have that great Drew to come home to every night and he finally got a hair cut. He really takes care of me.
4) Hunter and Justin in Hawaii having the time of their lives. That makes me so happy when I think about how much fun they're having.
5) A totally awesome church, great friends from that church, ones that made me attack my sin with crazy violence and praise God we got through it and are in the happy lands now. Totally love Chandler and not just Mr. Mrs. is just as sweet and each time we are together my heart just patters with joy.
6) My summer, Justin came home, Madison came, Joel came, the boys were all home. My house full of boys just makes me smile all the time!!! I love my boys.
7) God loves me so much and is just showing me so much. I feel like I am growing and learning so much right now. It's so good. I have so much to learn. I have struggled in so many areas and it feels so good to see the change coming. I love celebrating with friends over new revelations about the Lord in my life.
I have to stop. I want to write about some really fun places I love to eat, some crazy things Casi, Jeananne, and I have been doing. Some really funny times with Judi. The unbelievable graciousness of my sweet friend Kent, Shark week, my new esv on my phone, my notecards on my spiral ring that I read all day. I have got to stop. Life is beautiful. Live it today, in the now, with the people in front of you!!!!! GOD IS UNBELIEVABLE, BEYOND WHAT I DESERVE, WONDERFUL, GRACIOUS, MIGHTY TO SAVE, AND ALL EMCOMPASSING. LOVE HIM TONS!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment