Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Off and running!!!


Drew dirt biking with his best buddy Evan. Won't mention the wreak he had that day. ugh.....

Hunter flew out to Justin's for 10 days this summer by himself. Great bro bonding time!!!


So the fall is upon us and we are hitting it hard. There is so much going on and so many changes in our lives I really don't think I can get it all in without missing something.
Drew is playing football and is just a mad man. He made starting center for the A team and I am so proud of him. He is loving school and fitting right in "texas football". Not sure how I'm doing with it but we'll see. I promise I will not become a crazy football mom. The only thing I'm gonna get crazy about is making sure these boys love God.
Hunter is making some great changes and I'm really excited for him. Starting recovery at The Village on Saturday morning and I'm so crazy excited to see what God is going to do in his life this fall. He's so great and funny and I love that God gave him to me.
Justin is planning a trip this fall to Dallas and we can't wait. Friends are coming down for the big game at the Dallas Cowboy Stadium, University of Arkansas plays on the field. Cecely is twirling and we are very excited to get to see her. Justin is loving Dallas and we are hoping to get him here next summer.
Things for me are just nuts, kinda like the bathroom, (sorry, hot rod) and moving at a very fast pace. Still working at UNT but going part-time. Still loving school!! Added to the fall a leadership position in Women's Bible Study at The Village. This one has just got me blown away. Thinking that God wants to use me to speak into my girls lives. That He has entrusted them to me. That I have to be above reproach. It's amazing. I have had such a great time praying for each of their hearts and wisdom as I enter into their lives. Had a great training and loved getting to know Natile Patterson, Heather Chavez, Ann Hasting, Jennifer Wilkins, and many more. I love the women of The Village and how God is using them all to conform me more each day. HOW AMAZING!!!
Got some great UNT football coming up, last home game of the rangers, before playoffs with my great UNT buddies, Oh my word, how could I forget the Sufjan concert with UNT friends. See, it's just going so fast and I am loving every speedy minute of it!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment