Sunday, October 3, 2010

I so love loving God!!!

What an interesting weekend. I all the sudden have developed these crazy allergies and they are totally wrecking my social life. (ha ha I had to throw that in) That's not why I'm writing but I did have lots of plans this weekend that I was really looking forward to. In this crazy allergy weekend I have found myself at home a lot and alone!! My boys are taking off like nuts and they are always on the move. This has been a great thing for me. Perhaps in the past I would of been totally paralysed with the thought of a whole weekend without interaction. I was just focused on the wrong interaction at best!!

I have just spent the weekend working on school and then taking these wonderful breaks to just listen to worship music and sing to my Lord and just praise Him for who He is in my life. I took a look back in 2007 at Beth Moore's blog and just read some entries when I first was on my own. That was some great stuff. I have just praised God for who He is, that He loved me, that He has stuck with me, and that He has brought me so far. I then was looking for an address in my emails from last year and came across an email I had sent to Patrick, I thought I had deleted them all, and was just so taken back by the person I was, the dependency on him, Patrick, that was just crazy. I had such desperation in my tone. It was so obvious that I was clinging to him, Patrick, like a savior. I couldn't help but just stop and thank the Lord for the reminder of His greatness and His unfailing love for me that He has just brought me so far and I have fallen so in love with Him.

“Those who know Your Name will trust in You, for You, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek You.” Psalm 9:10

I love that I can call Him by his sweet beautiful name.

“The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.” John 1:14

I love that His word is made real to me.

" O Lord, you have searched me and known me! You know when I sit down and when I rise up; you discern my thoughts from afar." Psalm 139:1-2

I love that the God of the universe knows me.

"Because you are precious in my eyes, and honored, and I love you" Isaiah 43:4a

I love that God loves me.

I truly love loving God!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment